Perfect World Entertainment has revealed its plans for Neverwinter: Dragonbone Vale, due out next month on PC and on consoles in March. This all-new addition to the game's latest expansion features a new area to explore that has been besieged along the Sword Coast of the Cult of the Dragon as they strive to bring more dragons back to this world to dominate. She will also be marketing the return of the game's main antagonist, Valindra Shadowmantle, where she will join the cult because of course she will. You'll also get a new adventure zone, new items, new mechanics, a new hook feature, a new 10-player experience with Valindra, new heroic encounters, and more to be revealed. Enjoy the trailer below and the full rundown as it releases on February 8 for PC and March 8 for consoles.
In Neverwinter: Dragonbone Vale, the evil wizard Valindra Shadowmantle is back to threaten the Sword Coast, along with a dragon cult who has come into possession of an ancient artifact with the potential to amplify their hateful rituals of death. Led by famed magician Elminster Aumar, the brave heroes of Neverwinter will have to team up with the allied factions in the Protector Enclave to restore Dragonbone Vale and put an end to the cult's plans. Dragonbone Vale offers plenty of playable content and exciting updates for PC gamers to discover:
1. Dragonbone Vale Adventure Zone & Campaign: In this new adventure zone, the Heroes of Neverwinter depart from the camp of the four allied factions and make their way through four different regions of the Sword Mountains: Whetstone Thicket, Quellwater Tarn, Wyrmbone Marrows, and Scaleblight peak. The Adventure Zone contains the following unique features:
● Grappling Hook Mechanics - For the first time in Neverwinter, you can tackle specific and specific areas of the Dragonbone Vale Adventure Zone with a grappling hook, allowing you to explore vertically and find new ways to navigate the area. These mechanisms are not available in other regions outside Dragonbone Vale at this time.
● Faction Reputation System: By completing faction-specific missions such as heroic clashes, defending supply lines, collecting dragon treasures and more, players can build a reputation with each of the four factions, which they can use to unlock various rewards and features, including cosmetics factions, associated gear, and more.
2. The Crown of Keldegonn Trial: A new 10-player experience that pits Neverwinter heroes Valendra and Drakulich against Havorithyn atop the dwarf ruins of Keldegonn. Players can start unlocking the beta on January 18.
3. Scaleblight Mythal (Epic Adventure): The climax of the story is in the Scaleblight Summit area of Sword Mountain. Members of the Northern Alliance Shield attack the site of the Great Rite and fight to prevent Valindra and the Cult of the Dragon from invoking the Dracolic ritual to slay all the dragons. Adventurers will be able to access this content on PC from February 8, and on consoles from March 8.
4. Enchantment and Refinement Overhaul: This update brings quality-of-life improvements to the all-new Enchantment and Enhancement system.
I don't know if you are looking forward to its release, MMOtank will continue to update you with relevant news!