Good news Captains! This seems to be the perfect time to apply these technical updates to your devices. This is because Star Trek Online doubled the number of Tech Points earned last weekend.
From May 13 to May 17, each technology update used during the period will double in the next update. This in turn reduces the amount of Dilithium required to reach each upgrade threshold. This also means that the captain has additional opportunities to get additions and scarcity for the gear he wants.
Events For Console Players
Galactic Red Alert arrives this week for PlayStation and Xbox consoles. The event runs from May 13 to May 27, and for two weeks the captain can play:
Destroy supernatural creatures with Puzzle & Dragons and Demon Slayer Collab
● Borg Red Alert
● Elachi Red Alert
● Tholian Red Alert
● Tzenkethi Red Alert
● Nakuhl Red Alert
Commanders receive the usual rewards in addition to the daily bonus. After receiving 10 daily advances, players will be rewarded with a package that includes Ultimate Tech Upgrade and Specialty Point. That’s not all, as players also get a pilot ship upgrade code as an Extra Bonus.
Console players also join the Delta Recruitment team. Here the captain can create a new Delta Recruit character. The event starts on May 13 and lasts until June 10.
In addition to the two events, the following changes are also made to the drivers through the upgrade:
● Made behind the scenes changes to improve server performance and reduce the feeling of lag.
● Resolved a typo on the reward box for the Janeway Class Command Science Vessel, which had a lower turn rate listed than the ship actually has.
● Resolved an issue that was causing the Janeway Class Command Science Vessel to have incorrect camera positioning while in Sector Space.
● Resolved an issue that was causing Ground Captain Abilities to not be capable of Exposing enemies.
● The increased Expose Chance and Expose Duration applied by the Section 31 Phaser Pistol is now passive and affects all abilities as long as the weapon is equipped.
● This fixes the issue where it would not affect itself until after it had been fired at a target.
●Resolved an issue that could cause the hazard visuals from Ionic Turbulence to not play if no enemies were being affected by it.
● Resolved an issue that could cause Ionic Turbulence to not inherit certain ownership properties correctly.
● Resolved an issue that was causing the Zipline during the “Dragon’s Deceit” mission to appear stuck on Captain's characters.
MMOtank is a cheap Star Trek Online Credits seller, Support Xbox/PS/PC platforms!