Players explore the city of Neverwinter and its surrounding countryside, battling with its many enemies and learning the history of the iconic city. With the Foundry, players can make their own quests and campaigns in Neverwinter.
They might not be the most creatures, but they are definitely a ferocious group of bloodthirsty and barbarous warriors. Orcs have consistently been a significant threat to dwarfs, elves and humans by plaguing the races. Laying claim to the region in the northern half of the Tower District, Orcs have made the Cloak Tower in Neverwinter their house. Even help restore Neverwinter to her former glory and the most courageous heroes might need to battle their way through the ruins of this district to put an end to the Orc domination.
The denizens of Neverwinter are celebrating 7 decades of not being razed to the ground by rampaging orcs, torched by marauding dragons, or even devoured by hungry demons! It's time for the Jubilee of the Protector!
The Protector's Jubilee will begin on Thursday, June 18 at PT
The Protector's Jubilee will end on Thursday, June 25 at 10am PT
The Protector's Jubilee is Neverwinter's large anniversary event, when the town is decked in bunting and confetti floats on the breeze while performers juggle and breathe fire. The doors to the Garden of the Protector will open to all people but following the festivities those people who have redeemed a Garden Crucial may input.
During the anniversary, adventurers can partake in various events such as:
Elminster's Messages -- Included in the trip to Protector's Enclave of Elminster Aumar, he's seeking the help of adventurers to deliver grim tidings into the Harper agents. Players will travel to various zones to accomplish missions, talking to Harpers from the field. Players will have a chance to get two quests based on their level. You will be granted Protector's Figurines which can be utilised to redeem Jubilee things by completing the pursuit.
The Speech Skirmish -- Lord Neverember has obtained this time of party to address the people of town, but unsavory elements want to do anything they can to interrupt the address of protector. It's all up to you to help stop these creatures from disrupting this joyous occasion.
The Protector's Speech is a climbing skirmish event that occurs in Protector's Enclave. Three randomized encounters, each run will attack various areas of the town, and defeat the creatures and adventurers with a minimum level of 40 will need to defend the city. Conquer the hordes and you'll be rewarded with things including Neverwinter Renown.
Escort assignments -- With Lord Neverember looking for retailers, investors and business opportunities from the Sword Coast are making their way to Neverwinter! Also a boost to the coffers and affordable goods are crucial therefore gamers need to ensure that merchants reach Neverwinter unmolested. Protect the Merchant at Ebon Downs, Blacklake District, and the Whispering Caverns and make Protector's Bounty!
Guilds will even find merchants coming to their Stronghold, that has to be escorted through the surrounding lands. Guilds will have access to a collection of dealers that may stop by the Stronghold for 24 hours, providing valuable guild currencies for small contributions of wood, rock, metal, and meals. There has never been a better time to join a guild and help them grow!
Taking part in the event earns gamers the Protector's Bounty -- packs of items such as Renown Protector's Figurines, and more. Players may share gifts by raising a toast to the generosity of Neverember in the form of the Hospitality of the Protector. The more of each thing players use, the better the rewards become. Players can make temporary reductions novelty products, in different shops, and more, all free while the event is operating. Renown and protector's Figurines can be utilized to buy a variety of rewards!
NEW THIS YEAR
● Throne of the Vampire Lord - A luxurious plush throne perfect for sitting as you lord over your kingdom with a glass of blood red wine.
● Throne of Celebration - This throne is conducive to celebratory thoughts of victories achieved over the first five years of Neverwinter so have a seat, relax, and revel in the sound of trumpets and colorful confetti.
● Shadow Dragon Throne - One does not simply sit on a throne! Intimidate those around you while relaxing in your new throne!
● Throne of the Lion - You may never be on a throne overseeing Protector’s Enclave, but you can always pretend to with this fancy item, need other itmes from mmotank neverwinter items.
● Throne of Boo - A throne sculpted in honor of the unsung hero of the fight against Elemental Evil. With your own golden hamster guardians at your side, you’ll be the envy of all in Neverwinter.
● Throne of the Gamemaster - This throne may not give you the powers of the great wizard Portobello DaVinci, but the gargoyle sculptures may serve as inspiration as you sit and ponder great adventures.
● Jubilee Unicorn - This majestic creature has been adorned with bright hues to honors the services of the heroes of Neverwinter!
● Jubilee Parade Horse - Put yourself on a high horse with this decorated steed, which is trained to bear only the most noble of riders in majestic parades. Those who are privileged enough to ride this beauty will be rewarded with new, unique, and oh so fancy riding animations.
● Traveling Entertainer - Every now and then you need a bit of entertainment along your travels through the Forgotten Realms. The Traveling Entertainer is the perfect companion to lift your spirits and will also aid you in your battles with several fiery tricks.
● Ceremonial Armor and Cloak - This four-piece transmutable armor set was fashioned after the anniversary banners that are hung all around Protector’s Enclave. The transmute armor and cloak items are available for each class.
● Waterdhavian Fashion - Look your finest during Protector’s Jubilee with the Waterdhavian inspired fashion set that is famous for its dazzling and luxurious designs. This classy set is sought after by fashion enthusiasts along the Sword Coast to flaunt their rank amongst the other commoners that walk in the city.
● Fancy Cloaks - With these fancy cloaks, you’ll be the talk of the town as you ride gallantly to Lord Neverember’s rescue. Choose between the Cloak of the Waterdhavian Open Lords, the Ceremonial Cloak of Neverember, the Cloak of the Guardian of Neverwinter, and the Lord Protector’s Ceremonial Cloak.
You can also receive the following from the Protector's Bounty:
Volo’s Guide to Firebreathing - This item unlocks the “Firebreathing” emote
● Jubilee Celebratory Feast - Set up a great feast in the Great Hall and celebrate with your guild!
● Celebratory Confetti - A celebratory “popper” item that shoots confetti in all directions. There’s also a chance for an Ancient Curio to be left behind, which can be taken to the Disheveled Madman for a reward.
● Anniversary Ham - This slow cooked piece of ham increases maximum Block and Stamina for a half hour.
● Elminster’s Lunchbox - A reward pack that contains random food items from events, including the Anniversary Ham.
● Elminster’s Guide to Juggling - This item unlocks the “Juggle” emote.
There are all kinds of giveaways waiting for you so join Lord Neverember, Elminster, and all your fellow adventurers in Protector’s Enclave when the festivities commence to enjoy the seventh annual Protector’s Jubilee!
Neverwinter is available on PC and is free to play digitally on Xbox One (with Xbox Live Gold) and PS4 (PlayStation Plus not required).